Thank you very much for considering to donate to Kanchi Guruparampara Foundation. We invite you to donate generously to the Foundation !
As you may be aware, Kanchi Guruparampara Foundation is a 501c3 certified Non-Profit making all contributions to KGF tax deductible. Our Tax ID is 47-2746457. We will issue you a Tax deduction Receipt letter for your contributions (if they exceed $100 for the year), in the month of January.
Sri Pratyaksha Charitable Trust in India is also a registered non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-exempted under section 80G of the Indian income tax act.
We request and recommend that you sign up for a monthly contribution of some amount that is affordable to you to help us make a difference as we have done so far.
For Contributions in US
- Zelle – Pay by email to email@example.com
- Checks can be written in favor of “Kanchi Guruparampara Foundation” and sent to 6616 Majestic Way, Carpentersville, IL 60110
- PayPal Giving Fund – paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/1854990
For Contributions in India
Dharma Sanjeevinee Bhavanam
SBI Savings A/c. No. 32626335713 & IFSC Code – SBIN0002233, State Bank of India, CPCL Branch, Manali, Chennai-600 068
- Please mention the cause you are contributing for in the bank transfer note (Example: ‘Cow Rescue’, Annadhanam’, Veda Rakshnam, Ancient Temple Renovation, etc.).
- Also, please send a brief e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction details for accounting and tracking purposes. This will ensure we acknowledge the credit and issuing receipts.